It is currently Sat May 25, 2019 2:07 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: great game Hedningen
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:02 am 

Thanks for the awesome game last night. Had a blast. Those girls sure are slippery and I learned alot by taking them on. Can't wait for the next game, maybe I'll give a new Master a shot.

Menoth & Minions

Post subject: Re: great game Hedningen
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:42 am 

Dude, thank you for a great game. It was great to be able to try out the Terraclips, and you were damn good with McMourning. If my Performer hadn't managed to pull off some incredible luck with Irresistable, and that last damage flip for Colette was just stupid (Seriously; - - on the flip and it still ended up Severe?), then that Flesh Construct would have had me in a world of hurt. I'd love to get another game in at some point; maybe this time in buildings that have doors and wooden walls suitable for bursting through?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:53 am 

Hedningen wrote:
Dude, thank you for a great game. It was great to be able to try out the Terraclips, and you were damn good with McMourning. If my Performer hadn't managed to pull off some incredible luck with Irresistable, and that last damage flip for Colette was just stupid (Seriously; - - on the flip and it still ended up Severe?), then that Flesh Construct would have had me in a world of hurt. I'd love to get another game in at some point; maybe this time in buildings that have doors and wooden walls suitable for bursting through?

You're on man. I'll bust out my buildings here and mess around with them. I might try Nicodem next time but playing McMorning is so much fun since he's such a tank. The weak WP, and Def had me in trouble a bunch of times and forced me to burn a bunch of stones. You had some good flips that for sure but it was still close but I have a feeling you were taking it easy on me.

Menoth & Minions

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:18 am 

Hey; I was playing my Showgirls, and I would never offend your skill as a player by taking it easy!

Yeah, gotta say, that's one of the first games where Cass has really shined. Decided to see how effective her non-Sword Dance (0) actions were, and damn, did that work well. Not to mention stupid luck on that Mannequin Replacement turn 1; I think the game would have been a lot different with your Crooked Man throwing out Shafted Markers to restrict the movement shenanigans.

Might bring out Collodi next week, as I finally got around to basing and priming that crew yesterday. Figure I'll work on a decent color scheme this week, and have 'em for display at the very least. I should probably play crews that don't involve movement shenanigans at some point . . .

Also; Nico is glorious. Especially when a lot of stuff is dying, and he suddenly has a ton of Mindless Zombies to play around with. The sheer number of minions that man can put on the table over the course of a game is scary, not to mention the crimp that he can put on shooting with The Fog.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:52 am 

Going over the game in my head again I for sure made some mistakes. I should have taken necropunks to try and stop the dynamite and should have taken less dogs. Should have just taken the one to kill and get the parts. Also not sure if I'm in love with sebastian. He slow and hits decently hard but at 6ss he's expensive.

Menoth & Minions